Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

ADDENDUM (how do He do that?) : 08 16 2022

 

      I'm approaching the 200th blog, or what should be 200. 194 published and 20 that are started and should be/will be published soon--go figure!  Lately, instead of deciding on what route to run as I'm heading out the door, I'm now feeling like I have to give it some thought. I'm thinking if I run the same old streets day after day, all the fun stuff will be gone. And it never is, there's ALWAYS something. I should know that by now you'd think. And there have been a few times where a shiny penny shows up and I know I had just looked there and there was nothing. Two days ago I stopped for a sec in the shade at a gas station next to the air pump. And I scanned the ground around me, as I always do. I stow the Sustain Sports drink bottle and there at my feet is a shiny penny. And there wasn't one there a minute ago. Yesterday evening I'm finishing up walking a fiber optic project and it dawns on me that I haven't looked for anything "fun." OK already, it was hot and I really wanted to wrap things up and didn't think to look. But the thought finally hit my little punkin head and I'm heading back to the car, knowing there's going to be something there. And 6' from my car, on the ground where I've already walked several times, there's my shiny penny. Ha!!! How do He do that?!! Anyway thank you Creator of all things for this symbol of Your infinite abundance!!! Alright, everybody together ....on three.....three....Yeayuh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers