Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

DOG CHOW?? : 08 04 2022


     I have seen people running with their dogs many times but running in the street's a bad idea.  And as for the unopened can of Purina Dog Chow I found, I think feeding your dog in the street is also a bad idea, even if it's Purina Dog Chow with real Chicken in Savory Gravy.  I gotta say that is the first rosary I've found in the road.   I have though found a rosary CD before, it was a rosary group saying the Luminous Mysteries which 'Da Goggles' tells me were added in 2002.  Now you know.  There also was another tennis ball and a golf ball to add to the offerings at the 'Rundover' Store's sports section.  I kept seeing playing cards in the grass along the curb and I picked up a few (just because I could) but they'll get recycled right after the picture.  There was another credit card in the road, and I called the bank who let me know it had already been reported so I cut up the card.  Done and done.  

     There was another Allen wrench, Allen has been generous this week it seems.  And there was change all over the place, lots of everything except quarters for some reason.  Odd, usually the nickels are elusive.  But thank you Creator for all these symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!   Lastly, I found a very large purple ball in a culvert next to the road and since I only had about 4 blocks or so left to run I took it.  Not what I'd call pocket material, but I would have stashed it and come back later for it otherwise. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers