Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Recycling the Picked'em Ups : 08 10 2022

      Well, there was nothing I found today that would wear out a pocket.  It was rather subdued, just the usual change which means 'hittin for the cycle' again.  Thank you Creator! Yeayuh!  It was starting to get hot out by the time I got out the door, up at 5:30 and still don't start until 9am.  Sheesh!! At least I didn't have to listen to a bunch of whining this morning (yes, I just shut up already!)  A shiny lug nut, with probably a socket that snuck past me so no 'extended', but having another new morning, and having the wherewithal to get at it, that's two shiny pennies right off the bat.  There must have been 4 or 5 edger blades in the street, I pass them all the time and wonder why somebody need to share their trach with the world.  Mommy doesn't want to pick it either Zippy, so just do the right thing and find the trash can.  And there were other things I could have picked up today, but I'm starting to show a little restraint (no honey, the eyeroll is not appropriate here!).  I'm working on what's the best way of recycling all this pig-iron instead of just trashing it all.  I don't have a pick'em up to take all my picked'em ups in so it would be a whole bunch of trips in the CRV to move the 'merchandise', but it's a work in progress. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers