Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

LET THERE BE LIGHT : 08 05 2022


     Ok, what-do-we-got today?? I have a lot of hats I've found in the road, but I don't remember if I already had a WhataHat.   Worst case, I do now.  To the left of the WhataHat is a remote control for a small round, battery operated, color changing light.  I already have one of that kind of light but turns out my remote's different.  There were a couple of more lug nuts, seems like they've been coming in waves, two or three and then none for a while.   The VW emblem was in a pile of debris just off the curb and it looks like the VW made out ok, but whatever it hit wasn't doing as good. There was a purple Pentel Ener-Gel liquid gel ink pen and I'm betting that they charge for this by the word.  It does write at least.  There was another clear marble, you don't see many of those now.  There's always change, this time a dime and 4 pennies and it's always seems a miracle that any of those little treasures find me.  Every day.  No matter where I run.  And even when I'm out working they show up.  So thank you Creator for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance. And for Your sense of humor in where You put them.  Lastly I almost missed the light pen, it was at a street crossing and didn't work when I picked it up.  I figured the batteries were dead which is kind of old tech, but I found a mini USB charging port and as soon as I plugged it in...bing!  Let there be light!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers