Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2022

JACKPOT! : 08 27 2022

 

     Today's route is my usual Saturday one, and it's always interesting to see what's accumulated in a week's time.  I found the really long drill bit first and I was able to set it aside and not have to run with it hanging out of my pocket.  There was a football ticket and a lanyard from one of the high schools, no idea of which one, you'd think they'd label them. (ha)  There were 7, no make that 8 nuts in the road today, only seven of which made the picture (ha again).  There was also in the road an extension for a drill and also two nut drivers that might fit in that extension, go figure.  The change came all along the route but no quarters so I had to finally swing by my go-to place for quarters before I wrapped things up.  And there were three--Jackpot!!  So again we 'hit for the cycle', thank you Creator of all things for all these little treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers