Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

DIALING IT BACK : 08 09 2022

 

     
     I mentioned in one of the blogs I posted yesterday (yeh, yeh, I know I'm behind) "where's the fun stuff?"  Today I had it covered as I found a Fun Card right off the bat and I'm expecting it will be a gateway to tools, rubber duckies, and folding money.  I did in fact find tools, a 10mm open end wrench and an 8mm socket.   No new little duck buddies today, I guess the 'herd' has found a shady spot where it's not 104 out.  Missed 'hitting for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), missed the nickel, and missed the lug nut for the 'extended' but let's not be ungrateful here.  Thank you Creator for all these little blessings.  Now I also found a quarter sized Power-Ful token and even 'Da Googles' drew a blank on it, maybe for an arcade game?  Lastly, sometimes you have a Gorilla Grip, some a Mega Grip, yesterday it was the infamous Ninja-Flex, but today it's simply a Firm Grip.  I guess some days you need to dial it back a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers