Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2022

MAXI-RIP : 08 13 2022

 

     There's been Ninja-Flex days, Gorilla-Grip days, today was mostly a Maxi-Flex day except for the Maxi-Rip.  Ooops.   That triangle shaped thing that says CAILIN is a phone mount for a Mercedes.  I had figured phone mount for something, just didn't know they got so specific.  There were two drill bits today and we've got both ends of the spectrum covered it seems. There was the usual assortment of washers and machine screws and nuts (oh my!), with an S-hook thrown in.  Our friends at Frost bank contributed another pen, so kind of them.  And of course there was the nickel and pennies, always appreciated.  

     On the far right are just a few things that found me a couple of evenings ago while I was out walking a street area of Keller for a fiber placement project.  There was most of a deck of cards scattered about.  The quarter I had to laugh about as I had to climb over it twice getting in and out of the car while stepping over a puddle before I finally noticed it.  And three more pennies that jumped out at me, as always thank you Creator for these little treasures.  It sure seems like all the stuff, the little treasures, the silly things in the road, it seems lately like it's snowballing.  There's more and more stuff on a daily basis and even when I'm not on a run, stuff is finding me.  I have to wonder where all this it taking me.  Is it a message?  Judging from my garage I'm probably supposed to start a salvage shop to repurpose pig-iron (there's that internationally famous eye roll again--thanks honey!). I did actually wonder about all those tire weights in the road--there's a zillion of them (yes, you heard me, a zillion) and if they're lead, they might be worth something.  A thought for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers