Followers

Friday, August 12, 2022

Thank You Kinney's! : 08 12 2022

 

     I'm writing today's blog from Kinney's Muffler shop on Rufe Snow Dr. I drove out again to park the car and run from a different location and when I returned to the car two A-holes were trying to cut my catalytic converter off. In broad daylight in a business parking lot. I'm tempted to park it there again tomorrow and wait for an hour with a baseball bat.  Anyway, thank you to Jesus and the guys at Kinney's for welding where they started cutting and for the guard to make it harder to steal.  Another guardian angel looking after me today.  

     Ok, otherwise, it actually was a pretty good day as I was finding little treasures everywhere. Was missing the dime to' hit for the cycle' (penny nickel,dime,quarter) and then that's all I was finding. Goes to prove that you just never know.  And thank you Creator for all the little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  I may have to come up with a new category because I have found paper money and Kennedy Half dollar coins and silver dollars every once in a while.  If I'm going to keep baseball terminology, maybe 'inside the park' could refer to finding paper $$ in the street. Whatever.

     For all you Oakland Raider fans (I don't care where they are now thank you) we've got your hat here, step right up.  Next to the hat was some 'Covergirl Cheekers'.  Seriously?  Cheekers?  Gee I wonder where that gets used?  I'm sure I would make a terrible girl because I'm way too lazy to use the cheekers and streakers and various and  sundry things I see advertised for women. In fact I've started using a combo body wash, shampoo, and conditioner--all in one.  I bet I've saved 50 seconds on my morning shower time, time I can use to write blogs about cheekers, and boneheads that try to steal catalytic convertors.  

    

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog posts. What do I need to do to see them regularly? Is there a way to “follow” or “subscribe” to your blog?

    Glad your catalytic converter didn’t get stolen!

    Thanks ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane, I don't think they make it very easy for people to follow you here. I will figure it out and will reply. (and I have got to finish filing a police report while it's still fresh in my head)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane-----It's only taken since January but the follow button is finally there!! I must have clicked on every setting a dozen times--I guess the twelfth time's the charm here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I was able to “follow”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Diane. Something else I learned this weekend, to be able to follow all this silliness the "Follow" button only shows up on the Web Page version. I need one of my honey's 'internationally famous eye rolls' here! Oh well, small steps.....

      Delete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers