Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2022

A Whole Mess O' Change : 09 01 2022

     No rain when I got up but it must have been waiting for me as it was raining by the time I got out the door.  Changed my route and decided to stay closer to home and boy am I glad I did!  Let's start with the beach ball, I deflated it for the picture but it was by the side of the road when I found it and on a day like today I'd say it fits right in.  Lots of tools out there, a combo screwdriver, a socket extension, a universal joint socket, a small drill bit, and two crescent wrenches.  And since I've been looking up tool names like Phillips head and Allen wrench recently, let's look at Crescent wrenches shall we.  According to 'Da Googles' they got their name from the Crescent Tool Company in the early 1900s.  Make a note of that too as it will be on the mid-term.  

     It rained pretty much the whole time I was running, finally stopping with maybe a half mile left.  You just never know sometimes.  So, there was a little green heart earring on the ground today, just the one and also a black plastic bracelet which might be a hair holder, my 'sources' wasn't certain.  Whatever.  I found another Visa Debit card in the 180 degree turn lane of Loop 820, not sure how somebody loses one there.  But then you could also ask how do any of them get out in the road?  Who knows.  I found a Mexican 2002 1 Peso coin today, I see them once in a while actually.  'Da Googles' says it's worth about $1.50, so how many liters of gas do you think I'd get for it?  Also, there was A WHOLE MESS O' CHANGE today, I mean I found more than I usually find on one of the longer Sunday runs.  9 quarters, 19 dimes, 7 nickels, and 48 pennies??!!  Seriously?  Thank you!!!  Lots of little blessings here, but you know though, it's not the money really, it's what it represents. A representation of the Creator's infinite abundance.  I still have to ask sometimes.....how do he do that???  Oh yeah, one more thing, I guess I 'hit for the cycle' what, 7 times today?? Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers