Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2022

YOUR TABLE'S READY : 08 31 2022

 

     This is for the most part a representation of the kinds of 'stuff' I see on a daily basis, but there are plenty of other things that either aren't interesting enough, or that have that "eeuww" factor that always gets me the internationally famous eye-roll.  Or both.  Today I passed a woman's sandal and also a woman's lacy 'top' that didn't pass muster.  Just so you know.  I did pick up a new package of steel wool or as it's affectionately called, 'The Flexible Abrasive.'  Right.  Actually this will be handy because even though I have some already, it's normally in a very safe place and rather than look for 30 minutes for it, I'll use the one, tired, sad looking piece that I can find.  I pass by little packages of 'secret sauce' all the time, usually as I'm passing a fast food place but this was in a lane of traffic so I's guessing that Zippy accidentally pitched it out the window with his empty soda cup, paper stuff, and uneaten fries.  Yo....Moron.... party of one.....your table is ready.  

     I found a TX Toll tag today, I guess somebody forgot that these go on the inside of the car.  There was another 1/8" drill bit, a pretty sturdy little guy that might just become available in The 'Rundover' Store's fine collection of slightly rusty, slightly rundover, but always useful collection of tools.  I spotted the socket out in a lane of traffic and according to 'Da Googles' it's a "Tool W38168 Chrome Spark Plug Socket, 3/8" drive 18mm, 6 Point, deep with 22mm Hex Bolster.  Well heck, everybody knows that.  (something else that's sold by the word)  Moving on, I 'hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) and although I'd be happy with just a single shiny penny, it make me laugh when I find them all.  I guess it's what they all represent, small tokens of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Thank ya kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers