Followers

Monday, September 19, 2022

Attention Cell Phone Owners : 09 17 2022

 

     There is almost always something useful that I find on these runs and today I have the trio of an Allen wrench (thank you Allen), a 1/4" nut driver, and  a 3/16' nut driver.  The little nut driver I found near Cannon and Precinct Line and I can't tell you how many nut drivers or screwdriver attachments for a drill I've found there.  Maybe that's where they go on their days off, but I can't find a good reason for them to congregate there.  That long skinny thing at the bottom on the picture is from the side of a cell phone, the last piece of it it appears.  People!  Stop putting your cell phone on top of the car, even if it's only long enough to put the kids in the car or load the groceries.   I've probably found 50 cell phones out there and that's just where I happen to be running, not to mention the other 29% of the globe that's not water (and don't be putting them anywhere on top of the boat either!).

    There's a section of Precinct Line where I can usually expect to find a tennis ball (because of the 5 or 6 I've already found there) but no tennis ball today.  But there was at least a 2" blue sparkly rubber ball in that same area, I guess it's just a way of keeping things interesting. Another bank pen, nice that it wasn't driven over because if you've been reading these blogs, you know how short on writing tools I am.  Moving on before the eye-roll comes.  Lastly, there was a quarter and six shiny pennies scattered along the road and granted it's not a fortune.  But as a symbol of the Creator's infinite abundance, I am very appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers