Followers

Friday, September 16, 2022

The Great Penny Pitcher : 09 16 2022

 

    Another pretty day, 75, blue skies, breeze, another blessing!   I've been finding more of these ratchet box wrenches and this one is another 10 mm---huge surprise.  10 or 13 seems to be the norm.  I found another roll of tape and if I hadn't picked up that roll of electrical tape yesterday I might have left the masking tape today.  Well, it's something to keep the other one company I guess.  I have found a number of those orange hooks out there and at the moment they're all out in the garage holding up some kind of tool, this one must be the 4th or 5th now.  There were pennies pretty much spread out over the whole run, with some of them out away from the curb where you have to wait for traffic to clear.  Which is a chance to suck down some Sustain Sport or aminos, ya gotta stay hydrated after all.  Anyway, two dimes and eight pennies are well appreciated, and not for what they can buy but for what they symbolize.  I see it as shiny pennies from that Great Penny Pitcher In The Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers