Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The Engineer "Got It" : 09 21 2022

 

     Another cell phone in the road and it's  mostly intact.  This one is an Android and it was with some debris on NE Pkwy.   I thought it might power up after I plugged in a charger cord but it's DOA, although there might be some parts that are salvageable.  There's no questioning what the green thing at the lower right is, the sales tag is still on it.  Yup, it's a 3" Round Grate.  I'm glad they helped me with that round part, that wasn't self explanatory or anything.  And, we have a new item for the 'Rundover' Store, today only, we have a "Lemon Yellow Croc Keychain." It's listed on Ebay for $8, and they describe it as 'adorable' and that it wipes clean easily.  Well ok, that alone ought to be worth $8. Yup.  As always operators are sitting by.  I found five pennies, a dime, and a nickel!  Wu and Hu!  As many times as I've run this route I have to laugh as I keep finding something in the exact same places I've passed over and over again.  And thank you Creator of all things for these symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!  Lastly, I passed a train crossing that I normally don't get to see, and as it worked out I got to "assist" the train crossing.  Not sure if anybody "got it" today.   It has to be obvious that I'm being absurd by stopping the already stopped traffic, motioning the train thru the crossing that's coming anyway, and then allowing the cars to move on.  At least I got a wave from the engineer--at least he "got it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers