Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

REACT AHEAD : 09 20 2022

 

          Another day, another debit card.  Seriously people.......I keep hearing about protecting your identity and not letting your personal info get out and then I find these, all over, all the time.  I'm thinking that maybe if they were to punch a hole in one end and attach a tether and staple it to a body part, I might not see as many.  I could be wrong.  It was a 10pm run yesterday and a 7am run today which means not a lot of rest between so thank you Creator for that little shiny penny.  Not to mention the sunshine, blue skies, and a nice breeze--yeayuh!  It's definitely a different look doing this in the morning although it's a trade off.  At night it's going to be cooler with very little traffic but it's hard to see a lot of the 'fun' stuff along the road.  And during the daytime, you have keep your eyes moving not only for the 'treasures' out there but to be aware of what the traffic is doing and 'react ahead'.  I did 'hit for the cycle' again (again, again, ...) today but I did have to work for the last coin, the quarter this time.  You just never know though what you're going to find, and the when, and where, but I always believe that it will find me.  And it always does!   It definitely keeps things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers