Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

And For The Breeze Too! : 09 22 2022

     I have wondered about how a quarter (or any coin) can get bent up by cars driving over it.  You'd think that would flatten it, but here's proof that's not always the case.  It was kind of a light day for treasures in the road, I didn't even see the obligatory 'Nut In The Road' today.  I did spot that black elastic thingy that looks like a hair scrunchie but is open at both ends.  'Da Googles' wasn't sure what that was either, but it made the picture.  As did a few other coins that had been massaged by traffic.  No dime today so I didn't 'hit for the cycle' but I'm figuring that it was there and I somehow missed it.  Regardless, thank you Creator of all for these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. And for the shiny penny of a day, sunshine, blues skies, and a nice breeze!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers