Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

CHICK-A-MINIS?? : 09 03 2022


      We've gotten to one of the two times of the year when it's kind of payback for all of the either really hot, steamy, summer weather, or the cold, wind blowing, wearing 5 layers to run weather that will be here before you know it.  Nice cool morning, blue skies, nice breeze, life is good!!  Hope it continues for a while.  I did 'hit for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut) again today, seems it's been happening when I least expect it.  That socket I found is a pretty big one, 19mm and it was commiserating in the street with that long handled wrench, kinda looked like 'Mutt & Jeff'.  That large lug-nut was the first thing I ran across (literally) and all three were kinda beat up, especially the one with the 'lug' still attached. Makes you wonder what it takes to shear one of those off?! I'm starting to recognize where some of the 'pig-iron' comes from now, like the machine screw top right next to the wrench.  It's used to snug down a wheel cover, the kind that covers the lug-nuts at the very center of some tires and I figured that out by finding some wheel covers that were missing a few of those.  There was another gas cap I found just up the street from our friends at "Murphy's".  Let me say thank you for  the warning on the cap that says "fuel spray may cause injury."  Who knew?  Next thing you're going to tell me I shouldn't be driving around with really hot coffee in my lap.  Wuhuoy!! ( "Moron...party of one...your order is ready")

     Chick-A Fil left a small invitation to be their guest with some breakfast biscuits, or Chick-a-Minis.  Chick-a Minis???  I wonder what genius came up with that name?  Well, it's best not to look a gift Chick-a-Mini in the mouth.  The change was well driven over today and one of the quarters even got bent in half.  Still, I have to wonder about all the things that had to come together for me to find all these little 'blessings'.  They 1st had to escape, get to the road, and not have too much dirt covering them.  Next I had would have needed to have run that way, would need to have been looking in that direction when I went running by, and have recognized it. With all the coins that I've found returning over the same route it's obvious that I don't always see things the first time passing. Keeps things interesting I guess. But lastly, thank you Creator of all for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance. Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers