Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

God Save The Queen : 09 13 2022

 

     Payback time!  When it's 68 degrees, blue skies, nice breeze,  it's Mother Earth apologizing for previously sending either 95 degrees at 9am, or 9 inches of rain at 10. Let me say for all interested parties....THANK YOU!   Ok, starting out today I found parts of a PokeMon Match Battle trading card game, who knew there was such a thing?  I've found a few cards here and there but I see there's still PokeMon fans out there.  I even found the PokeBall token so you can, as they say, "catch'em all."  Go figure.  Lots of little Dumbo feathers here and there, not sure why this one got picked and the others not.  There was another live round in the street, this time it's a 9mm slug for a Luger.  It wasn't near a rifle range or an ammo store, so explain to me..... how does somebody lose one of these in the road??  Moving on.  The hook at the top right, according to 'Da Googles' is a ProSource Mintcraft 4 15/16" Ceiling Hook.  They must be made out of platinum because it showed that even at Wally-World they are $29.95 for a two pack????  Seriously??  They include 'free' shipping though, so that makes me feel SO much better.  And if we can take an "Andy Rooney" moment, free shipping is not free shipping.  UPS is not going to deliver anything for $0, so just say that shipping is part of the price.  Sheesh!  (excuse me a sec...."hey ya dadblame kids....get off the lawn!)

     There was the usual coinage scattered about and I did find 2 quarters together passing a car wash.  I decided to stash one for another day, basically for the next time I just need a quarter to 'hit for the cycle'.  Further along on Rufe Snow I thought I found a 3rd quarter but taking a closer look later I see it's a Canadian quarter with the image of a very young Queen Elizabeth II on it--'God save the queen'.  Seems like she has always been on the throne, good luck to King Charles filling those shoes.  Lastly though, thank you Creator for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers