Followers

Friday, September 16, 2022

RACOONING : 09 15 2022

 

     Today's 'Racooning' (thanks brother Dave!) shows a pretty diverse collection of cra..... I mean stuff.  If you read the blog with any regularity then you've seen the pictures, you know.   It's all vying for attention, "pick me, hey, pick me!"   Shiny helps to get picked up, like that shiny cylinder shaped thing at the top left.  I am constantly amazed at how 'Da Googles' is able to figure out what stuff is.  Who knew it was a GG Lug Nut Cover 33mm yada-yada-yada-yada and $17.13 will get you 5 of these babies.  Now we know.  That said,  the baby Swiss Army knife was not shiny, and it looks like it pretty much lost the war.  The hotel room key above the Swiss Army guy looks like the smallest room card ever--boasting 'tomorrow you triumph'.  Triumph is good. There was a very stout coax cable sitting next to two 3-way power adapters, one which was named Smith. Didn't know they had names.  The roll of electrical tape is not a new find, it's the 5th or 6th one I can remember.  The air hose end I found could have been handy if I hadn't sold my old air compressor, so one more thing for the garage sale.  More socket paraphernalia today, an extension, and a 10mm socket with a 1/4"-3/8" adapter.  Kinda handy.  

     Lots of change today, which was a little different from yesterday's single shiny penny.  And when you add the lug-nut and sockets in, I 'hit for the extended cycle' as well (penny,nickel, dime,quarter, socket,lug-nut) which ALWAYS makes me smile. One quarter, 5 dimes, 5 nickels and 23 pennies which would get you about 1/3 gal of gas.  Lastly, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers