Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Thanks Kipp Brothers : 09 10 2022

 

    I just noticed that today's post is number 200?!  Go figure!  I still have another 20 or so from May and June that I have started so that number could jump.   So, about today....Football season is definitely upon us so it seemed appropriate to find a small squishy football in the road today.  According to 'Da Googles' it's a Kipp Brothers Foam Football with 12 in a bag.  Made especially for large families with small hands.  Another pen, I know, I know....moving on (before we get the you know which eye-roll).  There's 4 machine screws that are alike and there were more at that spot in the road but traffic was coming and I stopped at 4.  I've been running this route every Saturday for a while now and last Sat I found several screwdriver bits for a drill.  Well, going by that same spot I found one I missed to add to my current set of, what, two hundred lebenty eight now?  That'll have to go to the 'Rundover' Store's fine if not slightly rusty collection of tools.  Step right up.  I did find a package of Windex Wipes on Precinct Line this morning but I left them in the road. I use Clear Power to do windows, it works better  and I don't have to be breathing ammonia which is corrosive and needs to be used in a well ventilated area.  Probably would have been better to have thrown them away, but I didn't want to be around them.  Next, not a lot of change out there today but three pennies and a shiny dime's more than I had when I started.  Still makes me laugh that day after day, week after week, it's still out there waiting to find me.  So thank you Creator for 4 more symbols. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers