Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2022

THE FLOCK GROWS : 09 11 2022

 

     It has definitely been hat week and today's addition is a pink John Deere ball cap.  Or would that be a Jane Deere cap?  There's a couple of football cards today, so I guess all the non baseball sports have them now.  Who knew?  I found the business end of a 9-iron first thing today.  I decided to stash it and pick it up on the way back unlike the metal yardstick I also stashed but forgot about.  The two drill bits were right about where I found two last Sunday, and you know if I had seem them then, I would have grabbed them.  

     There was a selection of 'pig-iron' out there today including a red MTD lawnmower wingnut (thanks to 'Da Googles').  I found a very shiny lug-nut and a 9mm socket, and with all the change that found me, I again 'hit for the extended cycle' (penny nickel, dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut).  And of course, thank you Creator for all the little treasures.  Only 16 coins, a little leaner than most Sunday runs but all are appreciated.  Another micro-fiber towel today and I never noticed it before but they have Car Wash World's name and phone on the tag.  That's smart.  AND..... another rubber duckie!!! That makes 25 now.  Ha! And it was really obvious, out in a lane of traffic on 1709 but I had passed by it.  Must be that the Great Duckie in the Sky nudged me because for some reason I turned to scan the other three lanes, and the rest is history.  The flock grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers