Followers

Monday, September 26, 2022

WHAT, NO ACCESS POWDER?? : 09 24 2022

 

     I always, always, always have an Access workout bar or Access Powder before EVERY run. Sometimes two.  Because I like accessing more muscle fiber and I don't like getting sore muscles because of lactic acid build up.  So......who mixed up a batch and then left it on the kitchen counter???  Yup, guilty.  Hopefully I won't paying for that tomorrow morning, Sunday's the long run of the week.  (I know, wah!)  So, it seems the Frost people had a few extra pens to spare today, thank you. There was a sparkly little football helmet in the road, I figure since I was close to Birdville HS that it escaped from somebody's Homecoming mum.  There was another drill adapter bit, this one has a star end and might be worth a buck or two.  That machine screw with multiple sized threads at the upper right I took because I was curious and thought I'd look it up later, but 'Da Googles' didn't know what it was either.  There was another socket, a 15mm this time as opposed to the 10s and 13s I've been seeing more often than not.  There was a single chain link, just one, so I guess that would be the smallest size chain you'll find.  There was a large lug-nut too and since I had already found the socket and a number of coins, I was pretty sure that I'd be 'hitting for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut).  But somehow I missed seeing the nickel along the way.  But with so many blessings today, not the least of which was this really nice cool morning, with a little bit of breeze, I have much to be thankful for.  So Thank you Creator of all for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers