Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

A NANOBEBE ? : 09 23 2023

 

     Some mornings go according to plan, and then there's today.  I always take a couple of bottles, one of Sustain Sports drink and the other an Amino Boost that I wear on my waist.  Well, I guess not always.  Ditto on the running belt with room for all the extra 'treasures', the overflow if you will.  Not today.  At least I remembered the important stuff, like shoes.  Starting off, the big thing on the left is a 4-pocket holder of stuff, didn't know what kind of stuff though.  But 'Da Googles' did.  Looks like it's the changing-matt part of a Nanobebe Diaper Backpack.  Ha!  You can't make this stuff up.  So, how'd it get in the road?  Somebody put it on top of the car maybe?  Just don't be putting the baby up there! Sheesh!   A few 'Nuts In The Road' today, ok, ok, on three ....picked up by One More Nut In The Road, yeah yeah, you're wearing that tee-shirt out you know.  
     I always wonder where that first penny is going to find me.  Today it was in a bank parking area off Rufe Snow, just a shining in the sun.  A dime and then a quarter showed up leaving just a nickel to 'hit for the cycle.'  And on the way back, out in the street, right at the curb line where you may or may not see it, was the nickel.  And although I always ask, "how do He do that?", it's just rhetorical, because I do get it.  And thank you Creator for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers