Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

Found Is Found : 10 27 2022

 

     Today had started out following in yesterday's footsteps, I was finding change from start to finish.  Yesterday, where all the vehicles on the streets managed to hold on to their bolts, washers and NutsInTheRoad, today it's more business as usual.  Good news for all the repair shops out there.  I almost reached the train crossing in time to help again, I was about 30 sec off though and it crossed without me.  Poor little train, all by itself, with all those big scary cars at the crossing without me to keep them stopped and wave it through (see 10/26/22 & others)--Ha!  Ok then, the pencil I found passing a car wash.  Actually, it was there, I did the passing.  It wasn't very sharp at the time, I get that though, I'm the same way in the morning.  That small metal thing below and right of the pencil I recognized, it's a pin to pop the sim card out of a cell phone.  I guess if people lose cell phones, why not these too?  I 'hit for the cycle' again today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) even if I had to fall back on an extra quarter I had found on the route and stashed a few days ago.  Hey---found is found.  More importantly,  thanks Creator of all for the sunny day, the wherewithal to go get at it, and all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers