Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

NINJA-ICE! : 10 28 2022

 

     Monday's warm rain made it a fun run.  And today's rain definitely sucked.  It was cold, it was windy, and for once I didn't overdress and I should have.  I think 'Somebody' was making up for it by having all that fun stuff for me to find.  There was a Risk and  The Game Of Life out in the road on Rufe Snow with game cards and game money blowing everywhere.  I don't remember there being a 10 sided dice but I now have one.  That large Life game wheel was at the curb and very flat so it's doubtful that anyone will spin their way to Millionaire Acres with it ever again.  There was an EMR Elevator hat which I had never heard of.  Is it a club? Is the elevator where they meet?  Do they have a secret handshake?  Questions for the ages.  There was a, drum roll.............. black Ninja-Ice glove awaiting today!!  I found a Ninja-Flex back on 8/9/22 but this is an upgrade, it's lined to keep your hands warm on those cold covert missions.  I didn't see any ninjas in the rain today but it's just as well.  By the time you see them it's too late.  I found a clicker for a VW near a car wash which still works and has a spare key.  I suppose I could drive around pressing the alarm button and when I hear something I'll know where to return it to.  Or not. (really honey, I was just kidding.......and there's the internationally famous eye-roll, right on time-whuhuoy!)  I also found a ring which looks like it has a silver band and a very shiny diamond-ish look to it.  Not  sure how to find the owner on that one, I may have to consult my smarter (and cuter!) other half.  Next, I found a "I Love My Lab" car or fridge magnet for either a mad scientist or a dog lover.  With the bone shape I'm leaning toward dog lover.  And lastly, I 'hit for the cycle' once again and the last coin was the nickel found along the curb on Rufe Snow.  I have loads of found nickels from everywhere I've run but this is the first bent nickel I've seen.  I thought since they were thicker that wouldn't happen, but lo and behold!  Anyway, thank you Creator of all things that I didn't get washed away in all the rain and wind this morning.  Thank you for the days when it's not raining buckets and 50 degrees.  And thanks for all the little treasures.  Let's do this again tomorrow (sans the rain please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers