Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Chance Made Us Colleagues : 10 29 2022

 

    Yup, bolt-zilla, I think I found it's brother in Marble Falls, or was it McGregor? It's already starting to blend together after a week back. Haven't run this route in 3 weeks but expected that stuff would have had time to accumulate.  And it did.  That's a very small 10mm wrench, good in close quarters I'm thinking.  I might have left that thick contractor trash bag in the street except I'm all out of them, so thank you! There was a small roll of electrical tape, which will stay in the car.  Somebody lost their medical insurance card but it has the doctor's address so it might get back home.  How'd it get in the road though?  There was a small medallion that was half buried in the mud along the curb with an interesting inscription, "Chance made us colleagues. But craziness made us friends." It was part of a charm maybe, or a bracelet?  'Da Googles' wasn't sure either but it's an interesting sentiment.  To the left of the charm is an RFID asset tracker, I think that's the first one I've run across.  And of course I 'hit for the cycle' again today, in fact twice.  The coins were a little rough after having been driven over like they were.  But I'm always thankful for all the little treasures, run over or not.  And a little amazed how it all continues to 'find' me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers