Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Pain-A-Trate's Better : 10 06 2022

 

          I've had runs where you're stiff and/or sore when you get finished, but this is the first time I found something to deal with it along the way.  It's a spray can of Aspercream and it claims to numb pain away which is kind of a cool idea, you run, and spray, and run, and spray.... I would have considered that but the stuff I use, Pain-a-trate, is absolutely the best cream there is for pain relief.  There was another credit card in the road today and Miss Tracy S, a word to the wise, there's ZERO rewards for losing your card.  Moving on.  There was another USB cord and I still have lots of devices that use the end on this one.  There were two screwdriver adapter drill bits to add to the collection.  I guess, like the sockets, I'll need to start making sets of these guys.  There was a hose clamp and also a hitch pin, neither one a surprise.  This isn't a route where, in the past at least, there's been change everywhere you turned, but I do believe that that shiny penny's going to find me.  And low and behold, two on them did, along with their shiny 10 cent cousin.  As always, thank you Creator of all things for these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers