Followers

Friday, October 7, 2022

Mum's The Word! : 10 07 2022

 

     Another gift card today, and it was actually near a Shell station. I haven't thought about buying a gas card in a long time, but with gas prices up and down at some investor's whim, it might be a nice gift to give.  The Pokémon card I pretty much had to take.  I thought the character on it said 'CutiePie' (instead of Cutiefly) and I figured it would make my honey laugh. Of the three lug-nuts today two still had the lug loosely screwed on so you know they weren't snugged down.  I expect someday there'll be a tire along the curb too.  There was a really really small Sonic BOGO card, 'buy a cheeseburger, get one free' but the expiration was the end of 2018.  Note to whomever, if you're going to clean out your wallet, there's better places than the parking lot at Sonic to dispose of it. (and no, not the parking lot at Mickey D's either).  The six little green things on the right side are seeds/blooms for one my honey's favorite Texas plants, Red Yucca.  I'm going to see if I get these little guys to grow and surprise her.  Unless she happens to read today's blog and then there goes the surprise.  OK everybody-----mum's the word!  As difficult as it's been to find change over the last week or so, somebody must have been paying attention when I mentioned that it was OK with me to open the car window along Rufe Snow (or Keller Pkwy, or Golden Triangle, or Davis, etc.) and let loose with your change.  Three quarters, two nickels, five dimes, and nineteen pennies today--woo and hoo!  I was within a socket of 'hitting for the extended cycle' today, gotta love it!  Lastly, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers