Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2022

PRESIDENTS : 10 21 2022

 

     Another 1st, for all you history buffs, we found a vintage 'Presidents of the USA Educational Placemat' with everyone thru Slick Willie Clinton.  I just checked with 'Da Googles' who found it on Ebay for a whole $5.   Wonder where's it been for the last 21 years?  (you'd best study this, there'll probably be a presidents question on the mid-term).  Next there was another Lotto scratch-off 2nd chance ticket which means we have another 5 entries in the hopper for a trip to the CMA awards. Some days it's lug-nut day, some days it's penny day, today it was washer day, and that's not even all of them. Just the 'pretty' ones.  Go figure. 

     There was another Super Secret 'Ninja Flex' Spy glove today, oddly enough a red one.  You'd think they'd have black gloves which I'm sure they do, this one must be a decoy, a red herring so to speak (pun very much intended).  I found another credit card today and for the 2nd time in a row when I tried to look that person up on Spokeo, there was no record of that name anywhere in Texas.  So either that's the incognito Ninja Flex glove person, or it's one of our out of town undocumented visitors that liked it here so much they decided to stay.  Ok, as long as they pull their own weight (and learn the language!).   There was another Apple USB charger cord today, and this will go in the 'Rundover' Store's electronics section as I'm not an Apple guy.  Or at least not since 2006-ish.
     There's other stuff in the picture that, like most days I don't mention, but I picked it up because I thought it was interesting.  It also give me choices on what to 'talk' about at least because I never know what I'm going to find out there.  After the pockets start to get full I'm usually a little more selective---ut-oh--- here it comes, the internationally famous eye-roll.  Seriously honey, there's stuff out there that I actually don't pick up!  Lastly, there pennies, nickels, and dimes today but I didn't see any quarters (or sockets either) so no 'hitting for the cycle'.  But I'm still grateful for all these little blessings.  And it's more fun to have to extricate a penny from the asphalt in the road anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers