Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

You Just Know : 10 17 2022

     It's not unusual to see some kind of fruit or veggie along the curb and today I found the first baby carrot.  They're so cute at that age.  There was a drill key for a corded drill out there today and although I think I have one, I'm not sure where so I'll add this to the power tool cabinet.  It was all smaller stuff today, no 'bolt-zilla' or gigantic anything so kind of an easy carry day.  I do have a lot of micro-fiber towels by now but we've used a lot of them keeping the windshield clean on this trip so I picked this one up while passing a, what else, car-wash.  I found that dime that I was missing yesterday, and it was out there where I should have seen it and ran right past.  Go figure.  So, instead of 'hitting for the extended cycle' yesterday, I 'H-F-T-E-C' today if you count that sorta-kinda-might be on a small kind of wheel nut as a lug-nut (and yes, curiously, it was picked up OneMoreNutInTheRoad....who knew?)  I was having trouble finding a quarter today instead of those sometimes elusive nickels but found one in an unlikely spot, where I hadn't explored before along a street I'd missed, and then found two more along the curb for good measure.  It just goes to show, you never know where or when.  You just know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers