Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Good-Bye 'Falls' : 10 18 2022

 

     20 more chances in the hopper for a CMT Awards Weekend Getaway!  Yahoo!  I run across a lot of Lotto scratch-offs but haven't seen any 2nd chance drawing tickets in quite a few months.  This is one case where I'm glad somebody blatantly pitched their trash out the window.   This is the last run in Marble Falls, we head for Liberty Hill this afternoon and 'The Falls' gave me a nice send off.  The usual smattering of pig-iron, a couple of Lug-nuts and a bunch of change.  I spotted one of the pennies stuck in the asphalt in a lane of traffic and extracted it with a nail I found yesterday.  I knew it would come in handy.  And once again I found, in a place I've run past several times before, something I needed to 'hit for the cycle' again.  I needed a dime today and shortly before I finished I found two.  A couple of small but appreciated treasures, thank- you Big Guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers