Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

Did I Miss Anything? : 11 14 2022


         No rain at 9am, or 10am, or 11am.  So somebody putzes around long enough so that when he finally gets his tookus out the door, it's pouring down rain.  Great plan!!  It rained for an hour and stopped when I finished up.  Wah!  I at least had the foresight to wear my waterproof running socks, but my thinking at the time was not to keep my feet dry but warm.   Not too much to see today, I was dodging big puddles and spray from the cars but spotted a few things, like that giant lug-nut.  I wonder how big the wheel was that that thing came off.  I'm sure the wheel isn't going to fall off with just one missing, but they did use 5 of them for a reason.  Just sayin.  I thought that round, silver, dime looking thing at center was in fact a dime but I'm not really sure what it is.  It's not magnetic so it's not iron or steel, something made from zinc maybe.  I did briefly have thoughts of  'hitting for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime, quarter,socket,lug-nut) but no nickel or socket, and now no dime either.  Well, at least I got to enjoy a really pretty day, a little sunshine, a little breeze, a little......... sorry, I nodded off.  Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers