Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Thank You In Advance : 11 15 2022

 

    Another day, another credit card found in the road.  There's a name on it but it's been well driven over and if there's a bank phone number on it, I can't see it.  I've tried calling several phone numbers I looked up for that name but no telling if they're still current.  Can't say we didn't try.  The thing above the credit card said LEGO on it and "Da Googles' says it's a 'Lego Pullback Motor' which would go to different gadgets including a Lego racecar.  Found it running past a carwash, I never knew you could/would wash your Lego racer there.  Go figure.  To the left of the credit card is a small, metal, VP racing fuels 45th year commemorative thing-a-ma-bob.  Well good for them.  There was another Phillips head drill bit along Rufe Snow, and I guess it can keep the other 110 that I've found in the last week company.  Not a lot of pig-iron out there although the washers weren't shy today.  There's a small stone in the picture and I've run past it half a dozen times or so and every time I have to stop because from 6'-8' away it looks like a bent penny.  But there were a few pennies out there, some were out in the street and pretty obvious, and some were in an expansion crack in a street or driveway.  My subconscious is getting pretty good at finally registering that something might be there. But lastly, thank you Creator of all things for the little symbols of Your infinite abundance. And feel free to include a few of their more valuable cousins any old time.  And thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers