Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

EUUWWW! : 11 16 2022

 

      After finding 70 drill/nutdriver bits on the 10th and 40 more on the 14th, you'd think that I would have picked the road clean for a while.  Nope. 16 more today and 14 were at the same intersection where I had previously picked up 70.  Don't see how I could have missed them unless maybe they're Ninja bits. You can't see them unless they want you to see them. Makes sense now. Moving on,it was a really good day to find stuff, right up there with some of the longer Sunday runs.  There were two USB cords today, one that fits my current phone and one for my old one so that's handy. There was another Pokémon card, it's a 'Wailmer' which coincidentally is a whale. I never would have guessed.  I think you'd need a program to keep all those Poké-names straight though.  There was a room key-card for a Marriot Coutryard stay, the official hotel of the NFL.  Those "official" endorsements always make me laugh. Why would I care if the NFL (or the Cowboys or anything 'famous') endorses anything?  I'm waiting for the next wave of endorsements, who will be the official laxative of the NFL?  Or the official toe fungus cream or ear wax remover of the NFL?  Or the official bail-bondsman of the NFL---oops, sorry, that last one slipped out.  Not nice.  Moving on, there was a wheel cap for what 'Da Googles' says is a 2002 Volvo 740, something to add to the Ford, Chevy, Mercedes, etc. ones I've found. To the far right is a 44 key remote control for TISRO Led Strip lights.  Must be some kind of schmancy light thingy to have a 44 button remote.  I think I'd have to draw the line at 25 to avoid some kind of overload.

     I thought the small yellow thing at center was an earring but according to 'DG' it's a 'Septum Hanger Nose Non-piercing Jewelry'--a nose ring!  Can I just say for everyone...EUUWWW!!  I've seen people, bless their hearts, that have nose piercings and I've always wondered, how do they blow their nose?  Or sneeze or have a runny nose?  At least this one was just a nose pincher.  Sheesh, makes me shiver just thinking about it.  Hurrying onward, there was a very small yellow crayon and it's not broken, it's full sized for when you only plan to color a little bit, with the only yellow in your masterpiece being a smiley sun.  I found a 3/8" spade drill bit, which could be useful.  I did though have to be careful putting other stuff in that pocket so as not to 'stick me'.   I not only 'hit for the cycle today' I 'hit for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut)--Woo & Hoo!  1 quarter, 5 dimes, 2 nickels, and 17 1/2  pennies., go figure!  And it was the quarter this time that was the hardest to locate and it showed up in an unlikely place.  Which is how all this generally works.  I never know where or when, I just know.  And to close, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

2 comments:

  1. A nose pincher? You find the craziest things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't that crack you up? I pick up a lot of things where I'm not sure exactly what they are but I can usually count on 'Da Googles' to know. It's really amazing what you can identify with Google Lens.

      Delete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers