Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2022

The Flock Gets Bigger : 11 17 2022


      Rubber duckie #29!  Ya-hoo!!  I was thinking it's been quite a while since I found one and look who appeared!  Wilbur!   I was 5 minutes from being finished too, you truly never know when or where. I think I'm going to have to enlarge the pond at this rate.  OK then, it's been in the low 30s when I've hit the streets this week and I've started mixing my sports drink and my Amino Boost with warm water because I've had issues with them freezing up after I've been outside for a while. Yeah, I know, in Texas even!  I thought I heard that NOAA is calling for possible snow Friday night into Sat. so there's a chance of severe whining.    Next, I've spotted all kinds of work gloves (I love the Ninja ones!) but this may be the 1st golf glove I've run across.  It's a "Mesh, Micro Fiber, Non Slip, Beauty" from 'Finger 10'. Although I've only bought a left glove these are sold in pairs now which makes sense especially if they come from a company named for all 10 digits.   Next I found a hat from Colleyville's finest, a fire dept. ball cap and I promise to wear it proudly!  There was another drill/nut driver bit and I'm starting to see these every day, not sure why though.  Another Ft Worth Community Credit Union pen, seems like I have three or 4 of those now.  There was an IHG Rewards card, I guess it's for hotel frequent-stayers.  Lastly, there were three beat-up dimes and four and a half driven over pennies, all little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance. And I'm OK with maybe an old, dirty, wet, driven over, partly torn $100 bill too.  Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled currency, yearning to breathe free.  And I will give them a home.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers