Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2022

First Aid : 11 19 2022

      I ran across my 1st First Aid kit today. I started seeing gauze, and tape, and band-aids, and sterile pads, etc in the grass just beyond the sidewalk, and I took the gauze roll for the picture.  Not so odd really, I found it in front of a medical facility.  I also found another football player card, that makes 3 now.  My collection is up to 5 counting 1 hockey,  and 1 baseball.  I had a collection of 1 baseball card as a kid: Preston Gomez of the San Diego Padres which should be really valuable now because it's one of a kind--who else but me has one of those?  There was a small plastic bag today with 2 screws, a zip tie and what looked like a tiny jumper for an old P-ATA hard drive.  'Da Googles' sort of agreed saying it's a Harwin Connector Accessory Jumper. Sure it is.  Just imagine how my weekend might have turned out if I had missed seeing that little guy. Moving on, I found another live round, it's a 9mm cartridge and ironically it was in the street in front of a Care-Now.  Very convenient, somebody gets shot and would only have to go 100' for treatment.  Stupid but logical.  There was a dollar's worth of change today and most of the coins were pretty beat up.  But 3 quarters, 4 nickels, and 5 pennies are still greatly appreciated of course.  Many thanks Creator of all things for these little symbols of Your infinite abundance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers