Followers

Friday, November 18, 2022

Smarter than A 5th Grader? : 11 18 2022

     Seems it's 'air freshener day.'  I found 5 little 'dangle from the rear-view mirror' packages out in the grass just off the road.  Don't think I'm ready for my car to smell like Bull anything though.  If the Sippin one was lemon scented, I might think about it, but to avoid the internationally famous eye-roll from my honey, I'm going to let these, especially Southside, Dallas, and the muscle car, work on freshening my recycle bin.   That little plastic token at the top right was part of a "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" game and it looked like most of the game was there.  We're going to assume that I is in fact smarter than a 5th grader and move on.  There was half a credit card in the median of the road and the half I found showed the name, CC# and expiration.You know, it would have been a lot smarter to have lost the other half.  It appears that 'Sean' wasn't smarter than a 5th grader. There was another nut-driver bit (I know, another another bit) along the curb, and knowing that I find a lot of 10mm and 13mm sockets, it's not surprising that this one's a 10mm. I'll be in good company.  That's a very shiny tire valve cap and I was really glad to know it's a universal fit, because they come in so many different si....well, just the one.  A little bit o' pig-iron and a few coins today and the first two pennies were at a driveway I pass a lot.  Judging by how run over they were, I've missed seeing them for a week now.  Guess I didn't need them until today.  Well, thank you Creator for me finding these little blessings today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers