Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Which Won Is it? : 11 20 2022


      That ginormous tool at top left is a 1/2" socket wrench with a 1 1/8" socket. Now I've got a way to use all those 1/2" sockets I've also found in the road.  I safely tucked away, to get at the end of my run, that wrench as well as the wheel cover, as my pockets only hold so much.  I actually stashed the sunglasses too or they would have gotten scratched up and wouldn't find their way to the 'Rundover' Store's fine collection of eyeware. 
     Granted, Sunday runs are longer with more places to look, but there was a crazy amount of change scattered around. 7 quarters, 7 dimes, 4 nickels, and 49 pennies and there was even a South Korean coin.  Which Won you ask?  Why, a 10 Won thank you very much.  In very good shape this 50 year old coin goes for $10 on Ebay.  Go figure.   And lastly, since I also found 2 sockets and a lug-nut in addition to the change, I once again 'hit for the extended cycle'. (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut).  Thank you Big Guy for all these blessings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers