Followers

Monday, November 28, 2022

It's A What? : 11 28 2022

 

     I know, I said the same thing; it's a what?  A banana?  A whole undamaged new banana, just sitting there all by itself along the curb.  Ha! I did a quick look around thinking Bob, Dave, Kevin, or some other Minion must have just dropped it.  Well that's another first.  I found a few familiar items though, there were still a few pieces of the "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" game from my run back on the 18th. I  put what I found in the trash but I guess a few pieces snuck out.  There were a couple of drill attachments, one a Phillips/straight head bit and the other a small 3/32" hex bit;  how many of those have I run across lately?  Another 10mm socket, no surprise there.  I've picked up those small wrenches before, they're the kind you get when you buy something that you have to put together and they give you "tools."   There was a little bit of pig-iron and of course OneMoreNutInTheRoad picked up by, yeah, yeah, we know.  There's a wood screw on the bottom next to the socket and although I usually don't pick up stuff that's going to put a hole in my pocket (thereby letting all the little treasures escape!), I did take this one to represent all the nails and screws that I pulled from the road today hopefully saving someone a flat.  More good karma I hope!  There were a few coins that found me, two dimes and 3 nickels, I guess that's a full house.  Regardless, they're small blessings for which I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers