Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Tis The Season : 11 27 2022

     The reindeer are shedding again.  I found my first reindeer antler in the street today and since we've just now said good-bye to Thanksgiving, it will be 'all things Christmas' for the next month.  I found another paint can 'pry-it-open' tool today and it wasn't even in front of the Sherwin Williams store I usually pass.  The business card I found actually is a fridge magnet, which is a smart way to get people to keep your card.  There was another hotel room key card, this time for a Sheraton so there's probably a tourist out there on the outside looking in.   I've seen a lot of the small candelabra base light bulbs scattered about the last week or two, which makes sense because Christmas decorations have been sprouting up everywhere.  That 7/16" socket to the left of the light bulb I didn't recognize until I had kicked it along the curb line, that must make number two hundred lebenty nineteen now.  And lastly, with 9 quarters, 8 dimes, 3 nickels, and 26 pennies I guess you could say I 'hit for the cycle' today.  I guess one could also say thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance, which is $3.26 toward the next pair of running shoes. Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers