Followers

Friday, November 11, 2022

Red Eyes : 11 11 2022


      Cold pouring rain, wah!  But we run because that's what we do. And we still find stuff, like two visa gift cards. I wasn't expecting there to be anything left on either but they had $1 and $2.34 available.  Wow, that's a gallon of gas!  Next, the pencil was on the sidewalk and judging from where it was I bet I might have found that pencil once before and had it escape from my pocket.  It's labeled as an Amazon basics, a #2 beauty, already sharpened even.  I found a little plastic dolphin with red eyes, and yes, the eyes really are red.  I think either the water where this one lives is really bad, or there's been way too much partying going on.  The route I ran today took me past where I found the Risk and Life games last week and after several rains all that was left at this point is that red die, and the Life game spinner that I once again resisted picking up (you're welcome honey!).  Not a whole lot of pig-iron out there today, and as many times as I've run this route you'd think I'd have already picked it clean.  Apparently not.  There were a few coins that found me, and I have to admit that one of the shiny pennies I planted last night.  I had stopped at sandwich shop and when I exited, with change in hand, I tossed a penny in the driveway thinking I'd probably run past in the morning.  And I did.  Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers