Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2022

SHOE MONEY : 07 17 2022

    I'm posting this previous run today on Thanksgiving Day 2022 because with the Turkey Trot 10K race, I don't plan on stopping until the race is over.  This run was a Sunday about 4 months ago that I was never able to get to.   That said, credit card, military ID, half a cell phone, lots of change, where to start?  On the ID and credit card, they're the same person's and I called the most likely phone number and left a message but never heard back.  On the whole, I don't see many cell phones cut in half-- credit cards yes, cell phones no, but I took it just for the picture.  There was a small Rubicks cube looking ball to the lower right, not sure about that, toy, keyring, etc?   Below that is another tire valve cap,  they never seem to put them on tight, do they?
     The the owner of the Gamer at Play sign would STARVE at my house. Leave the food and go? Not in a million years Zippy.  The really useful item here is the USB rechargeable motion light.  I have gotten all kinds of use from that, and it was lying in the middle of the driveway going into Keller Town Square.   Yup. I like it!  There was also 4 quarters, 13 dimes, a nickel, and 19 pennies scattered about on the run. It's the normal expectation that on a longer run I'll 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel, dime,quarter) and of course I did again today.  At this rate it will take another 22 Sunday runs to find enough $$ to get a new pair of running shoes. I generally wear them out in about 12 weeks but I won't have to go barefoot for 10 weeks.  Fortunately I find $$ every day so adding that in,  it it'll work out. And of course, thank you Creator of all things for the shoe money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers