Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

777 ZIP : 12 27 2022

 

    I think the space heater is what I saw 1st and I decided I'd come back for it after I was finished.  It may or may not work but it's representative of the kind of stuff I find so it will at least make the picture.  The open end wrench was in a lane of traffic on Rufe Snow and it's 7/16 and 1/2" which is a common size.  Somebody lost their Big Lots Membership card, so now how's Big L going to monitor and track what those guys are buying?  Back to anonymity for them.  Next was something I picked up to look up, I was curious to see what a 777 Zip was.  And it's logical, it's a ticket for riding "The Soaring Eagle" zip line at Turner Falls in Davis Oklahoma.  Go figure.  We've had a lot of wind of late, didn't realize how much until now.  I also found a Pioneer in-dash car audio CD receiver remote control.  Is it just me or does that seem a little unnecessary to need a remote in the car when you're there inside tooling down the road?  Now if you've stopped and are outside and blaring your all time hit list to everyone within your zip code, I suppose that would really be a blessing not having to walk 8 steps over to the car and push a button.  And as an aside, how come folks that are really proud of their music and always crank it up really really really loud so that they can share it with the world never play anything good?  I mean I like a lot of different kinds of music but it's always something.....else.  I found several tools, the wrench of course, a drill driver-bit, an Allen wrench, and also a combination Phillips/straight blade screwdriver which unfortunately jumped out of my pocket and escaped.  I'll keep an eyeball out the next time I run that route.  There was a 12V USB car plug-in charger I found but it's only 1A and more devices want at least 2A or more to charge now.  There was a little bit of loose change out there today, and I missed the dime to 'hit for the cycle' but considering how often I scour that piece of road, I did well to find a quarter, nickel, and 8 pennies.  Lastly, thank you Creator of all things for all 10 of those little 'rundover' guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers