Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

AND PUDDING : 12 28 2022

 

     I forgot to mention yesterday that I had another chance to 'direct traffic' on Rufe Snow.  At the RR crossing  I could see train lights coming from Grapeville so I ran close by until the crossing arms came down.  And as usual,  I stepped out into the road and I stopped the already stopped cars.  While keeping them already stopped I directed the train through the crossing, which it was going to do anyway, and I then signaled the cars to continue on, which they would have done anyway.  And it wasn't the usual commuter train, it was the Grapevine Vintage Railroad.  Not sure if the cars I 'stopped' got the humor but maybe some of the tourists did, at least the ones I didn't scare.

     I found probably the last of the Pokémon stash of cards today and the names always amaze me. I'm guessing they use the sound of bodily functions to name them, sneezes, gas passing, throwing up, and the like.  There were lots of quarters, dimes and pennies today.  Not enough to 'hit for the cycle', but I would have been happy after the first coin found me,  which today was a shiny quarter.  12 coins, some might say lucky, I call it being blessed. Now, if I could just get blessed with an extra cookie.  And pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers