Followers

Friday, December 9, 2022

Pro VIP Camp Wild Gift Season Jersey : 12 09 2022

     I've seen lots of hats in the road while running and this one was about to never be seen again, it was heading toward the event horizon of a local 'black hole' AKA storm drain.  Haven't run across a Toyota Tundra hat before but get ready, it'll be in the automotive section of The "Rundover' Store before Christmas.  I found another TX Lottery scratch and sniff ticket with 5 chances at either, "an Exclusive Draft Day Experience, a Wild Weekend Package, Season Tickets, a VIP Training Camp Experience, an Autographed Jersey, or a $100 Pro Shop Gift Card.  Holy "Jerry World" Batman, now I can die happy.  I wonder though, can that draft day thing have to do with draft beer?  The season tickets could be for, maybe the Pittsburgh Penguins?  And maybe the autographed jersey could be Patrick Mahomes?   It would be nice to know so I can plan ahead.  Now, I really thought I had found all the "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" game pieces  but it appears not.  Whoever is discarding this stuff must be pre-5th grade.  I'm still seeing that Life game spinner wheel on another route, I wonder if these pre-5th graders are related?  There were more coins that found me, three pennies, two quarters, and a nickel today but no dime for the 'cycle'.   To be honest though, as long as just a shiny penny finds me, I'm good with that.  I know what they really are and I appreciate the little blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers