Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2022

It's Just A Buck : 12 10 2022

     Running in December in just a short sleeve shirt and shorts?  Well, socks and shoes too but the point is that it's kinda crazy running weather for this time of year.   It does make it easier though to spot all those treasures out there when there's rain on the curb instead of snow. Just sayin.  I found a couple of sockets, one a 10mm (no surprise), the other a star bit.  I understand why I've been seeing more of them, there's less chance of stripping the screw head with those.   Everybody must have gotten up on the right side of the bed this morning, they were all friendly, waved me across driveways and street crossings.  I really like and appreciate all the smiles and waves, and they multiply.  My smile will get shared with the next guy and hopefully now he'll have one to share.  The older fellow out walking his little ankle-biter today, who was barking like I was the mailman, we both had a laugh.   You never know who you're going to meet.  I always expect though to have a positive effect on whomever I happen to run across.  And better too for my and everyone else's BP for a smile rather than the alternative. Moving on, 2 quarters, 4 dimes, a nickel, and 5 pennies all found me today, so I hit for the cycle!! (penny,nickel,dime quarter)  I know it's just a dollar, small potatoes so to speak, but I always reminds me of how truly blessed I am. (and it's a buck I didn't have when I woke up this morning too!) 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers