Followers

Friday, December 30, 2022

How Much Beauty? : 12 30 2022

 

     I find lots of gift cards in the road and this is the 1st ULTA one, but I have a question.  If it's a $5 beauty card, how do you go there and ask them for $5 worth of beauty?  I don't even know what $5 of beauty looks like.  Don't you think that would be kind of subjective anyway?  Moving on, that's an 8" Flo-Pac counter or bench brush which I expected you'd use in the shop. They show it in use on a kitchen countertop on the web site which would be beyond my kitchen skill-set.  Wouldn't be a lot of help brushing up peanut butter off the counter.  There was another radiator cap along the curb and for whoever lost it I'm sure it won't take too long to figure out it's gone when they start seeing steam under the hood.  There were two bullets in the road today, one a 9mm Luger round, the other is a 5.56mm spent cartridge and I always wonder.......how'd they end up in the street??  The live one was out in front of a Mexican restaurant so maybe whoever is guarding the enchiritos dropped it.  There were five pennies and two dimes that sought me out today and that's good for a route where the coins tend to be a little shy about finding me.  And as always, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers