Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

Inquiring Minds : 12 11 2022

   I think I've figured out a good use for all these pens I've been finding. I'm going to start leaving the Wells Fargo ones in the Bank of America lobbies, the Bank of America ones at Frost Bank, the Frost ones at Chase, you see where I'm going with this. Just messin with them a little.  There was another work glove today, this one's a ......... drum roll......... Gorilla-Grip!  I guess I get why they have to give them jazzy names like Gorilla, Ninja, Big-Worm, etc. I mean, who besides me would buy a work glove called Regular Everyday Boring Get It Done work glove?  There were some beat up Pokémon cards along the curb today,  and they give those little Poké guys jazzy names too, like Shiiotic.   OK, so maybe jazzy in Japanese.  Whatever, moving on. There were a couple of sockets today, and there always seems to be a 10mm.  Not far from where I started there was another gas cap, and I'm wondering how long it will be before that person's check engine light comes on.  Not a lot of pig-iron out there today but I at least found one MoreNutInTheRoad, I mean that IS the name of the blog.   Lots of change scattered about this morning which again, is the norm for the long Sunday runs.  8 quarters, 11 dimes, 6 nickels, and 21 pennies which is fewer coins than a few of the mega-penny days last week, but with all the quarters today it's a third more $$.  I always makes me smile to find all the shiny pennies, but at the same time I always wonder; how did that quarter get out in a lane of traffic?  How is it that the shiny nickel got where it was in the middle of that parking lot?  What happened for them to get where I found them?  Inquiring minds want to know!  Actually, inquiring minds are just thankful for all these little symbols of His infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers