Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

One Size Fits All : 12 12 2022


      Hadn't run across any cell phones in the street in ages, but today I did at least find parts of one, the back and the screen.  With so much of people's lives in those phones, I'm glad that I'm not seeing many that got lost lately.  Next, I'll bet that everybody probably has a pair of those gloves on the right. They're the little stretchy ones that are always advertised as 'one size fits all'. I get a lot of use from of them, good thing I've got a 'fits all ' sized hand.  Now I picked up the metal thing on the left side of the picture and figured 'Da Googles' would give me some jazzy description.  For a change it didn't,  just speed bottle opener/bar key.  Heck that's too easy.  I did find OneMoreNutInTheRoad today and you know, it sounds so familiar.  I know I've heard that somewhere lately.  Oh well, it'll come to me. Lastly there were just 4 pennies out there today as opposed to 21 on Sunday but that just goes to show, you never know what you'll find and where it'll show up.  But, as always, I appreciate any and all little shiny treasures that I'm gifted with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers