Followers

Monday, December 19, 2022

Mr Einstein! : 12 18 2022


     Today's magnetic sign is a little more romantic than yesterday's chicken place magnetic one. When I spotted it, it was bent in half out in the median and I started to wonder if maybe the wedding didn't go well, but it's intact so maybe those kids will be OK.  I found a RAM truck key-fob along Keller Pkwy with at least a house key, and a Smith&Wesson key on it. I haven't figured out how this one could be lost where it was, not near a driveway or sidewalk or anywhere you might have stopped the vehicle even.  And with no ID on it I don't know how to get it back to the owner, so I'm open to suggestions.  A plumber or irrigation guy's truck must have sprung a leak as there must have been a dozen or more of those PVC pipe connector pieces along the curb.  Now I need to find some 1" PVC I guess. Next, what looks to be a small screwdriver in the picture at center is, according to 'Da Googles' a $24, NTD My MAC Pocket Prybar.  Right.  And I'm a blue, four foot, one eyed, pirate named Einstein.  (that's MR Einstein to you brother Dave!).  Whuhuoy!!   There was the usual assortment of pig-iron today; an S-hook, a very shiny security type lug-nut, screws, washers, and NutsInTheRoad which are pretty much expected.  There were lots of coins out there as well, and today it was dime day with 11.  Also 4 quarters, 4 nickels, and 19 pennies.  Ok, so maybe it was penny day too, but it all makes me laugh.  And reminds me of how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers