Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Reindeer Games : 12 17 2022


    Well, guess who lost the magnetic sign off their car?  Yup, that would be Chick-A-Fil.  Let's hope they do a better job of hanging on to your food than they do with their magnetic signage.  They didn't have many cars in the lot at the restaurant this morning so maybe the signless Chick-a'Fil stealth cars are out with food, saving somebody time, and tear and wear on their vehicle. Which might explain why like traffic seemed lighter this morning. Next, since we're well into the Christmas season, you might expect Rudolph and his reindeer buddies, who are probably practicing for the reindeer games, to lose an antler here and there. Well, I found one here. 
      The nice Frost Bank people must have forgotten how many pens I already have because they left me another one. Thanks, I guess. That 1" piece of metal on the left of the S-hook was curious, it had a square end and 'Da Googles' thought it might be some kind of key maybe?  Whatever.  I 'hit for the cycle' again today (see previous blogs) and as is usually the case, it took until the last 10 minutes for the 4th coin to show up.  I had to laugh, it was in the road, along the curb line, right where you couldn't hardly miss it, and very much driven over. Well, better it than me I say. And I also usually say thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance. Oh yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers